Mommy wanted me to post these videos from my Christmas program at school. She was so proud of me and still gets teary-eyed every time we watch these clips. Please leave a comment if you view my videos. I am a little bit of a drama queen and LOVE hearing the feedback.
December 09, 2009
School Christmas Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
How do I get to the friends request that I have to accept before I can watch the video?
It works now. :)
Great job Emma!! You make a great angel! :)
oh my goodness! ! !
Emma Jordan.... Emma Jordan, I love watching this and seeing you with all your school friends, you did such a good job. You are the sweetest angel I have ever seen.....even if you don't look too happy :)
I know you had to concentrate to get your moves right. I wish I was there.
What a wonderful Christmas present. I love you.
I am sooooo impressed! I sure wish I could have been there in person! You did an awesome job! I hope you will sing that song for me when I see you again! I love being about to see the video....thank you soooo much for sharing with me! You are definitely an Angel! Love you very much! Aunt Jill
Emma,
Nana was just able to see the video. You were wonderful. Mommy's side of the family must have the singing/Acting talent. I know it was a great program. Wish I could have seen in person. Love to all.
Nana Jordan
Post a Comment