December 13, 2009

Breakfast With The Big Guy

Mommy scheduled an appointment for Claire and I to have breakfast with Santa. I was so excited and couldn't wait to tell Santa what I want for Christmas this year. Mommy's initial plan was for just Claire and I to get our picture taken, but Claire had other plans. As soon as it was time to see Santa Claire got upset and wounldn't let go of Mommy. So, instead of leaving Claire out of the picture or taking one while she was crying, Mommy decided to sit with us. Claire liked that and the picture turned out great. After the photo Mommy let me have a little private time with Santa to give him my list. I talked to him for a few minutes but I couldnt remember everything that I wanted to tell him. I told Mommy what happened after we left and she said that she would take care of getting him a complete list. whew!
After the pictures it was time for breakfast. I saved Santa a seat next to me, but there were so many kids there to see him that he never got a chance to sit down and eat. That upset me a little, but I had fun just the same. Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

Jill said...

That is the neatest thing I have ever heard! Having breakfast with Santa! I'm glad you understand how busy he is and having to talk with all the boys and girls! He really knows what a good girl you are now!!!! Love you!

cputman said...

That sounds like a perfect breakfast! I am sure your Mommy will make sure Santa gets your full list :)

Grandma said...

Its a great picture, Mommy has always loved Santa. You girls are definitely big enough to start having some plans of your own..and it got your Mom in the picture.

Great job girls,