My Mommy REALLY loves having two girls and this summer we have been doing lots and lots of fun and girly things. Most recently we went to a Fancy Nancy Tea Party! I dressed up in my fanciest attire and then topped off my look with jewelry and my tiara. (Claire also looked pretty fancy for a little sister.) The tea party was devine! We read Fancy Nancy books, had 'tea' and cookies, and then played a few games.
July 15, 2009
Fancy Nancy Tea Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Emma & Claire,
Nana thinks you both look very Fancy. I know you had a good time at the Tea Party. I love to hear about all the fun things you have done this summer. Looking forward to seeing you both soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
You are BEAUTIFUL! You are definitely a PRINCESS. I bet mommy has to keep a date book for you girls. You stay soooo busy doing such fun things! Love you girls! Aunt Jill
Post a Comment