July 09, 2009

Family Stay-cation

We recently spent an entire day enjoying some of the popular touristy spots in Atlanta. We started the day off like we would any vacation and ate at Cracker Barrel. Then we went to The New World of Coke and then to the fountains at Centennial Olympic Park. As you can see in the pictures, the fountains were a last minute idea. We did not have bathing suits or towels, but it was hot and totally awesome. Luckily Mommy always keeps spare clothes in the car because after the fountains we ate at The Varsity. This was a first for me, Claire, and Mommy. It was a fun experience, but I am fairly certain that we will not be back anytime soon:) We did however get about 10 Varsity hats! I love to walk around the house saying "What would you like to eat?" :) (I try, but I just can't seem to remember their famous phrase.)













1 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh my goodness! I heard you had a fun day but the pictures show you had a blast. There is nothing like a fountain on a hot day in Atlanta.

Emma Jordan, you are sweet.

I love you,