I got to help Mommy give Claire her first real bath. I washed her hands and her belly. She really liked it and didn't cry at all.
November 14, 2007
I'm a Big Helper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got to help Mommy give Claire her first real bath. I washed her hands and her belly. She really liked it and didn't cry at all.
2 comments:
Emma,
When we come visit, you'll have to explain to Noah how to pamper his little sister. I still can't believe I'm saying that....sister.
You look like you were having such a good time helping with Claire. I think your mommy is doing the right thing by letting you be involved in every aspect having to do with baby Claire. That's the easiest way to help you transition, don't you think?? Doesn't look like you're having a problem at all!
What a SUPER helper you are! I am so proud of you. I'm glad Claire liked her bath. You are such a wonderful big sister. Claire is lucky to have you to help!
Post a Comment