November 15, 2007

Fall Feast


We celebrated Thanksgiving at school this week and today we had our Fall Feast. We brought foods to share, made holiday placemats, and dressed as Pilgrims and Indians. Mommy and Claire came to join in the celebration. That's Claire asleep behind me.

Mommy thinks it is amazing how well behaved everyone was during lunch. I tried to explain to her that we are always good because we love our teachers.


I was one hungry little Indian!

I just threw this picture in so you could see how cute my outfit is:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one well-dressed little Indian. Looks like everyone was having a good time. The placemats and table decorations are so pretty. I would have liked being at this celebration. Wish you all could come home for our Thanksgiving celebration. We have lots of good food I know you would like. I am gald mommy and Claire got to join in too!. You can show Claire the pictures when she get older. That way, she will know just what a special big sister she has! Love you all, Aunt Jill