August 15, 2007

What a Week!


This past week has been so crazy at our house. We had all new hardwood floors put in downstairs and then we had the whole house painted. Everything is everywhere and besides a trip to the 'belly doctor' on Tuesday, Mommy and I haven't left the house.
We have spent all week here with the contractors. Can you say 'boring'? Anyway, we haven't had a chance for many pictures, but Mommy got this one while we were playing outside yesterday.
By the way, my new bedroom is looking great! I will post pictures once we get it all set up:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, Can't wait to see your bedroom. Have you got your new CD's? Hope they are as good as the first one. You and Mommy take it easy and enjoy yourself during this hot weather. See you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

Love your picture...You are getting so "growny" looking. You all will have the house all fix up by the time Aunt Jill gets up their to see it. Aunt Jill's mommy has been sick so I am slow getting to your site lately! Hopefully she will get to feeling better soon! Keep posting. I look forward to seeing you. Can't wait til you post pictures of your new bedroom! Love you all! Stay cool!
Aunt Jill