This weekend I went to the movies for the first time. Mommy and Daddy were very impressed with my theater etiquette. I sat in my seat and paid attention the whole time. Mommy says were are going to start going more often.
This is the movie that we saw. It was called Ratatouille and I give it 2 thumbs up! It was about a rat who wanted to be a chef. Isn't that silly???
Here I am watching the movie with Daddy and yes, that is a juice box that Mommy snuck in for me. shhhhh!
July 09, 2007
My First Trip to the Movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Emma, Grandaddy will be excited about carrying you to movies. He loves movies too. I'm glad you enjoyed your first movie. I think I may want to see that one too. I hope you are feeling much better now and getting ready for your birthday. See you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
I'm Jealous! Aunt Jill hasn't seen that movie. I guess I will have to wait until it comes out on DVD. I hope we get to go to the movies next time you are down south! Uncle Joe B. can't sit still long enough to got to the movies. See what a big girl you are and how smart! Love you!
Aunt Jill
I'm glad you had fun at the movies, too! Let's see if our mommies can deal with both of us there at one time!!!!
I want to go see that movie too! Daddy doesn't think that I would behave in a theater for that long of a time (he heard it was a long movie) but I think that I would like it! I'll have to tell him that you got to go so maybe he'll feel sorry for me!
I love looking at all of your pictures too - Mommy's been kinda lazy about posting mine but I had a stern talk with her so she promises to do better!
I miss you!
Victoria
Post a Comment