This morning we finally got some pictures at gymnastics class. This class is truly for beginners and we could easily get hurt, so the parents are very involved. It was hard for Mommy, but she was determined to get these pictures and boy do I look cute.
I LOVE my gymnastics class, but it is very different than any other class that I have taken. It is very disciplined and it really tests my self control. There are so many new things and pieces of equipment to explore, but I am very patient and always wait until it is my turn. There are also 2 other classes going on in other areas so I am also learning to focus. I am very much the youngest in my class, but Mommy says I am the most well behaved. She is very happy about that and very proud of me.
This is so fun!
Can you tell I am not happy here? I love the balance beam and I wasn't ready to move on to the next lesson.
Look at that determination!
Got it! This is the low beam that we practice hanging from. On the 'real' beams we get to do flips way up in the air! That is everyone's favorite!
July 16, 2007
Gymnastics 101
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Emma,
You look adorable in your leotard! Just like a natural! You will have to teach me some of your moves!!
Emma,
I am glad mommy was able to take pictures...I've been waiting on these. I can't believe how tall you look in your leotard...all you see is legs!! :)
Keep up the good work! You look awesome! :)
Emma, Nana Jordan has been looking for gymnastic pictures every day. You are so cute and getting so big. Keep up the good work in class. We'll see you next weekend.
Love, Nana Jordan
You are such a lucky young lady to get to try all these new activities. Looks like fun. The mentholatum is a Harris trait. When Jennifer was your age...she use to put vaseline all over her toys! Mama, they do grown out of that! Glad you have such a sweet, understanding mommy! Love you,
Aunt Jill
Post a Comment