
I hope everyone had a happy and safe Memorial Day like me!
My day starting out very relaxing with a little snuggling on the couch watching Sesame Street.
Then Daddy blew up my pool and the fun began.
Yes, this was extremely unsafe, but I did it anyway!
May 28, 2007
Happy Memorial Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Emma,
That looks like so much fun! I hope you had a blast!
Mackenzie
You had a big day! Nothing like a little relaxation to start the day off right...Aunt Jill is with you, girlfriend! But, I did have to work today, tomorrow and Wednesday. But then I will be through until August! Hopefully Nana Jordan and I can come up to see all your new things! Loved the pictures...keep them coming! Mom, you do a FANTASTIC job! Give my love to daddy! Aunt Jill
Post a Comment