May 28, 2007

Flashback - Memorial Day 2006


Oh what a difference a year makes! On Memorial Day last year I went swimming at Noah's house. At that time I had only been walking for about a week! I sure have grown up!

2 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Oh My Goodness Emma! Seeing this picture brings back such sweet memories of last year! You and Noah have changed so much...no more "chub" to love on! Now, both of you are all tall and slim! Hard to believe that both of you are about to be 2 year olds! I'll have to post some pics of Noah later..he also went swimming this morning. Hey--you be careful on that slide okay!! I bet you made a big splash! :) Have Fun Today!

Anonymous said...

You two look like you are having fun cooling it! We all ate at the pondhouse tonight. We had a good crowd...about 20 people there. We had fish, grits, hushpuppies, fresh cucumbers, fresh fried squash, coleslaw, and lots of dessert. It was good, but would have been better if you'll were here! Love you, Aunt Jill