March 22, 2010

Grandma, Karli & Trucks

Hooray! Grandma came to visit! And she brought my cousin, Karli! We had such a fun weekend going to parks, shopping, eating out, lots of playing, and going to the Kennesaw Touch-A-Truck! I am not normally interested in trucks, but it was fun to climb in them and explore.






3 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like everyone had a GRAND time! Glad you enjoyed the weekend with Grandma and Karli! Tell them Aunt Jill said hello! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Emma,
Looks like great fun again. I look forward to seeing all the fun things you do. I know you had a great weekend with Grandma and Karli. She is growing up like you and Claire. Hope you are feeling better and getting ready for Easter fun. Love to all.
Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

Emma Jordan you are the cutest with those pony tails. I am so glad we finally got to your house to see you.

I love you,