Love your snowmen! You all did a fantastic job on them....I love all the pictures....we didn't get that much snow! In fact, it stayed on the vehicle for about an hour and then it was gone! Love you all! Aunt Jill
Emma, The pictures are great. I'm so glad you all had so much and could really enjoy playing in it. Glad Daddy was off so he could play too. Hope everyone had a great Valentine Day and will have a good week. See you soon. Love, Nana Jordan
3 comments:
Love your snowmen! You all did a fantastic job on them....I love all the pictures....we didn't get that much snow! In fact, it stayed on the vehicle for about an hour and then it was gone! Love you all! Aunt Jill
Emma,
The pictures are great. I'm so glad you all had so much and could really enjoy playing in it. Glad Daddy was off so he could play too. Hope everyone had a great Valentine Day and will have a good week. See you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
oh my goodness....I have never seen such beautiful snowmen.
They are the best ever, you guys sure had fun, these pictures are great.
I love you Emma Jordan,
Post a Comment