I went to my first show on the Fox Theater - Dora Live! I loved everything about this new experience. I LOVED the show. I LOVED my friends that I went with. And I REALLY LOVED The Fox. It was so glamorous and beautiful. If you have never been, I will tell you that once you are inside you feel like you are in a magnificent castle. It is amazing and when you look up at the ceiling it is like you are looking up at the stars.
The show was really great too. Dora the Explorer Live is an interactive adventure that leads Dora, Boots, and all their friends on a fun-filled journey in "Search for the City of Lost Toys." Through problem-solving using numbers, language, and reasoning, and help from the audience, Dora finds her lost teddy bear. There was also lots of dancing and singing.
I already can't wait to go to another 'Live' show. It was WONDERFUL!
August 23, 2009
Dora Live!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Emma, Dora Live sounds like so much fun. I love the Fox, too. It is a really neat place. I bet Claire had a great time too since Dora is her favorite TV person. Hope School is great and you are having a good time. Miss you both. Love, Nana Jordan
Glad you had a good time...I agree the Fox is fabulous! I will go every time I get a chance! It is about time for us to get another trip up to North GA. Aunt Karen will have to make plans for us all! Hope to see you girls soon! Love you, Aunt Jill
Post a Comment