Claire and I went swimming at Noah and Sailer's house. We all had so much fun playing and swimming together. I am getting very comfortable in the water, but not as much as Noah. He jumps off the diving board. I think it will be a while before I am that brave.
Crazy in the hot tub!
Melon break.
I also want to brag on myself a little. I got my teeth cleaned this week and NO CAVITIES again!!! Dr. B. told Mommy I did great and she even noted in my chart that I am a 'perfect patient'!
June 11, 2009
Splish! Splash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh goodness...these kids are CRAZY! That hot tub pic has me laughing so hard right now! We had a great time! :)
These are adorable, the kids are all getting so big. Your moms are brave.....
You sure are lucky to have so many friends with pools.
I love you Emma Jordan.
Post a Comment