Today is a very important day to my family, and it should be for yours too. Today is Earth Day. Mommy and I just finished watching a very moving Earth Day Special on Oprah and it made me want to do everything possible to help preserve Mother Earth. In honor of this, I thought I would post about some of the things that my family already does to stay as 'green' as possible. After some of the footage we saw on tv today, we are definetly going to strive to do even more.
Currently we do the following:
-Use reuseable grocery bags.
-Recycle EVERYTHING.
-Buy in bulk to reduce packaging.
-Grow our own summer produce.
-Had an Energy Audit on our house.
-And much more. I challange you to do the same:)
April 22, 2009
Earth Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks for the inspiration.
That is so cool!! Scott and Sara, you guys are setting good examples for your girls.
Post a Comment