April 11, 2009

Coloring Eggs

I LOVE to dye Easter eggs. Mommy lets me do it all by myself and I am really good at it.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Girl, I can tell by the look on your face that you do take coloring eggs very serious! They are beautiful and you did a terrific job coloring those in your picture! Hope to see you soon! Love you, Aunt Jill

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

I see the bunny earrings we got her!! They look so cute! Maddie is wearing her shirt today. It is too cute. I loooove the bib. Thank you! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Emma,
You are one great egg coloring girl. They are very pretty. Hope you and Claire had great times at all the egg hunts and the Easter Bunny was very good to you. Love you all and see you soon.
Nana Jordan

Cara and Bill said...

I love the look of concentration on her face. What gorgeous eggs! Great job, Emma and Happy Easter!

Grandma said...

Oh yeah....a master at work. I see experience and determinatin in this picture. Those eggs are gorgeous.