March 22, 2009

Touch-A-Truck Kennesaw

Mommy wasn't sure if we would enjoy going to a touch-a-truck, but we had a blast!


4 comments:

Jill said...

You girls just have tooooooo much fun! With this pretty weather, I am sure we will get to see many more outings that look as fun as this one with the big trucks! Uncle "B" would have like to been there with you girls, I am sure of it! Lots of love! Aunt Jill

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

These pics are hilarious! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Emma, What a fun weekend. You will have to get Uncle Joe B. to ride you in one of his big trucks when you come again. Claire looks like she liked it too. Glad you all had a good weekend. Miss you and love you all.
Nana Jordan

Grandma said...

These are great, I see some future Truckers. What a fun day ! !