February 20, 2009

One Sweet Playdate

Claire and I had a playdate with Noah and Sailer. We started off with lunch and then made the most delicious strawberry cupcakes! Yummy! We used Tinkerbell and Diego cupcake papers, vanilla icing, and watermelon sprinkles! They were DELISH! In between eating and baking we also played, danced, rode bikes, watched a movie and had a lot of fun. Here are the pictures:

Here we are waiting to get started. Even the little girls wanted to help.
Mixing, mixing, mixing.
Waiting patiently for the cupcakes to bake:)

Noah and I were so neat and careful as we decorated our cupcakes. Our mommies were so proud:)

3 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

These are TOOOO cute! :)

Those two did do such a great job icing the "pancakes" Hehe!

That was one Super Sweet playdate! We'll have to do it again SOON!

Anonymous said...

Wow! it looks like you had a great day. I can't wait until all four kids get in on the action :)

Four sweet kids getting so big so fast!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of beautiful blue eyed children. I know you all had a great time. It looks like so much fun. And Nana loves sweets. I would have been right there with you all waiting for the cupcakes to be ready. Glad you had a great weekend with good friends.
Love you all, Nana Jordan