January 15, 2009

Hockey Love

I went to a Thrashers game with Daddy last night. We wore our matching hockey jerseys and had a lot of fun!



A FIGHT!
We had the best seats ever - 3 rows from the ice!
Christina sat next to us. She is lots of fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT picture of you and daddy! You wouldn't be a daddy's girl, would you? Love you! Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Wow! You and Daddy look pretty cool. You sure are lucky to have great friends like Christina.

Go team go.......

Grandma loves you.

Anonymous said...

Emma, You and Daddy looked great in your matching jerseys. I know you had a great time and Daddy did too. Can't wait to see you all again. Keep warm. I love you. Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

Emma, it looked like you had a lot of fun at athe hockey game if you go again don't forget to keep warm.