I hope everyone had as much fun bringing in the new year as I did. I went to a great party at my friend Katie's house. She is 7 and I ADORE her. The grown-ups, and Claire, had a party downstairs, but the kids had a better party going on upstairs. We sang, danced, played school, did make-up and ate lots and lots of junk food. It was great and Mommy even let me stay up until midnight! That was the best part! We all got blankets and went outside and Katie's daddy put on a fireworks show. They were the REAL kind of fireworks and boy were they loud and beautiful! I think we woke up the whole neighborhood:0
January 01, 2009
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Ohhhh My Goodness!!
You are learning how to party with the kids and I know you loved it...nothing like a best friend that is 7 years old to teach you all about it. Happy New Year to Grandma's girl. This is the beginning of many fun 'kids' parties.
Post a Comment