I started my day being the first one to say "Happy Birthday" to Mommy! Later that morning we decided to make cupcakes. Mommy let me choose how we would decorate them. I quickly decided on green cupcakes with pink icing and lots of sprinkles. Mommy taught me a long time ago, that you have to test the batter to make sure it tastes okay.
I take this job seriously.
VERY seriously!
You may want to think twice about ever eating anything that is made at our house:)Adding in some green.
They turned out so good!
Dee-lish!
OH NO! We spent the day eating cupcakes loaded with icing and when Daddy came home he surprised Mommy with a birthday cake! Luckily it was a chocolate cake so we happily dug right it:) YUM!
January 10, 2009
Happy Birthday To Mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I will never know how mommy stays so slim and trim and has the will power not to eat all the goodies you girls make. The cupcakes look YUMMY!!!!! Mommy's birthday cake was pretty too! Emma you are a smart girls remembering mommy's birthday!!!! Love you all! Aunt Jill
yep....you just can't have too much cake on a birthday.
The cupcakes look wonderful, what a great thing to do on Mommy's birthday.
I love you Emma Jordan.
Emma, Nana likes to cook so maybe we can whip up something when you come again. I know Mommy appreciates all the help. Cake batter is the best. I love it too. Hope you have a great week.
Love, Nana Jordan
Hope it was a GREAT birthday, Sara! We miss you guys!
Oh that sounded like alot of fun and i hope it was dee-lish.
Post a Comment