December 01, 2008

A Great Way to Start December

Christmas preparations are in full swing at our house. We spent most of the weekend decorating and today Mommy, Claire and I ran to the store for a few more things. Much to our surprise when we came out of the store it was snowing! Okay so it wasn't really snowing, but there were definite snow flurries. We all got so excited! I told Mommy I was going to build the biggest snowman ever when we got home.
Unfortunately my plan didn't pan out like I had planned, but I was extremely excited and it got all of us in the holiday spirit even more. I am working on pictures of all of our Christmas trees (yes, I said trees) and I will post them soon.
Don't I look excited?
Mommy told me to pose by the tree and I grabbed the stick and said I was going to pose like Hannah Montana. Maybe someone out there in blogger land can explain this to Mommy???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, I know you are having a good time decorating. I wish you had been here with me yesterday. Grandaddy was my helper but you would have been much better. It is cool here today. You all stay warm. I love you all.
Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....Hanna Montana ! ! ! I can't believe it.

PS Cute picture of Bentley too :)