November 24, 2008

A Post From Mommy

The mind of a 3-year old girl is a very interesting thing. Emma surprises me on a daily basis with her vast knowledge, huge imagination, her memory and her ability to figure things out. She is like a sponge and absorbs every little piece of knowledge that I give her. She always wants to know how things are spelled, what things are made of, etc. I love it! She has turned into my little buddy that I can actually have a real conversation with. We enjoy each other so much and love hanging out and talking.
The picture: This morning I was cleaning up a little in the playroom and came across this on her Magna-doodle. It made me smile and realize again how amazing Emma is. I never imagined that my 3-year old would be decorating her name with silly bubbles like I did when I was in school. She is such a girly-girl, but for some reason this still surprised me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creativity at this age...this young lady may become a primary teacher! I love it!!!! She is amazing! I love you Emma....Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.....

This is priceless.