August 09, 2008

My Mommy Is An Addict....

but I am SO not complaining. She is addicted to Craig's List and lately she has been getting some STEALS! I am the one benefitting and it's great! Today she got me these 3 princess dresses and a totally fabulous Barbie car for next to nothing. I got one princess dress for my birthday but I am going to Princess Camp all next week and just one dress wouldn't do. Here are some pictures of me in my princess dress and of my new ones. Oh yeah, and of my Barbie car.

This is my 'Belle' dress that I got from Kristin. I have worn it every day since my birthday. Anyone know a good drycleaner that specializes in princess attire?


2 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Emma..that Barbie car is so cute. I LOVE it. They have so much more nowadays than when I had my Barbies. I like your princess outfits.

I have heard a lot about Craigslist recently...My latest addiction is ebay...it's so fun shopping for our kids! :)

Anonymous said...

You will have to have mommy tell Aunt Jill about Craig's list...boy like Aunt Jill needs help with her shopping...that would be at big NOT!!!! But I am always open tgo shopping options.. your dresses and Barbie car are just too cute!!!! I love the Belle dress from Kristin...it is just adorable...especially with you in it! Love the accessories too! Love you, Aunt Jill