Here's the thing, we got this house because of the huge, beautiful backyard. The problem is for the past year we haven't really used it because there is nothing to do back there except kick my soccer ball around. There is no tree for a swing, no place for a fort, nothing to climb, nothing! Well, problem solved! Mommy found this playset for me last week and on Saturday Daddy went and picked it up. It is gigantic and awesome! Mommy and Daddy assembled it today and by early afternoon Claire and I were playing on it. I think they must have broken some sort of record because they had it together in like 5 hours! Go Mom, Go Dad!
To top things off we also got a trampoline! Can you believe it??? I am the luckiest kid ever and I can't wait to have all my friends over and play with me. (Note to friends: have your people call my people to set up a playdate.)
Here are some pictures of my new and improved backyard!
Cool huh? And check out Claire swinging all alone:)Swinging Sisters!
Tackling the rock wall - in a dress!
Weeeeeeee!
I caught Daddy resting while he was supposed to be putting my trampoline together!!!
August 17, 2008
Major Backyard Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Emma, Now I know why we didn't here from you all this weekend. Mommy and Daddy were very busy and what fun you and Claire are going to have. It really looks great. Hope you can have friends over soon to enjoy. Love you all.
Nana Jordan
Lucky little girls.....I know you will have lots and lots of fun. Love Grandma
Lucky little girls.....I know you will have lots and lots of fun. Love Grandma
Post a Comment