Those legwarmers are so awesome!! Where can I get a pair, Emma? What a beautiful dancer you are!
Happy Birthday pretty girl! I will see you tomorrow!Love,Kiss-Kiss and Chad
Happy Birthday Emma. I love you. You are so speical to us all in South Ga. and also to your parents and Claire. We can't wait to see everyone soon. Love and kisses from Nana Jordan.
Oh my goodness......all you needed was the outfit. I had no idea you were so good already. Yikes!Can't wait to see what a few lessons will do. Hopefully teach you to stay away from fireplaces :)I love you Emma Jordan.Love, Grandma
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those legwarmers are so awesome!! Where can I get a pair, Emma? What a beautiful dancer you are!
Happy Birthday pretty girl! I will see you tomorrow!
Love,
Kiss-Kiss and Chad
Happy Birthday Emma. I love you. You are so speical to us all in South Ga. and also to your parents and Claire. We can't wait to see everyone soon. Love and kisses from Nana Jordan.
Oh my goodness......all you needed was the outfit. I had no idea you were so good already. Yikes!
Can't wait to see what a few lessons will do. Hopefully teach you to stay away from fireplaces :)
I love you Emma Jordan.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment