The Easter Bunny (UPS man) has already stopped by our house twice this week. Do you like my wagon that he delivered all the way from Alabama?
A note from Mommy: I have to mention what happened while Emma and I were getting ready to assemble the wagon because sometimes she just says the funniest things. I spread all the pieces out on the floor: the handle, the base, the seatbelts, the wheels, the axles, and the nuts and bolts. I asked Emma to hand me the booklet of directions. She picked it up and instead of bringing it to me she started to 'read' them. Then she put them back down and said, 'You put on the wheels, then I get it, and then you strap me in!' Well okay, so that is just what we did. I guess all the puzzles we do have really helped with her problem solving abilities.
March 20, 2008
New Wagon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Emma, I love the Wagon. You and Claire will have lots of fun with this. The weather will be getting better and better for the walks in the afternoon. I hope this is your best Easter yet. Daddy said he ate most of your Chocolate Sunflower seeds. I'll have to bring more. See you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
Looks like mommy will be getting plenty of exercise pulling you girls around in your new wagon. It is really neat. Unlce Todd is suppose to deliver your Easter Package from Aunt Jill. Call him up and tell him to bring it on!!!
Have a GREAT Easter...Love you all Aunt Jill
Emma is so smart! Have a Happy Easter!
Post a Comment