I got a ton of Valentines from my friends and family. I am loved!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
How much fun did you have reading all those Valentine's Day Cards. And your outfit is sooooo cute! As always you look pretty in pink! Love you! Thank you and Claire for my beautful Valentine's Day Cards! Aunt Jill
Emma, I am glad you had a great Valentine's Day. We loved the pictures and your phone call. We are looking forward to seeing you and Claire soon. Have a great day. Love, Nana Jordan
2 comments:
How much fun did you have reading all those Valentine's Day Cards. And your outfit is sooooo cute! As always you look pretty in pink! Love you! Thank you and Claire for my beautful Valentine's Day Cards! Aunt Jill
Emma, I am glad you had a great Valentine's Day. We loved the pictures and your phone call. We are looking forward to seeing you and Claire soon. Have a great day.
Love, Nana Jordan
Post a Comment