This week was so exciting because it snowed - twice. That has got to be some kind of record for Georgia. Unfortunately we only got about an inch, but I had about as much fun as you can have with that amount of snow. Daddy and I had a snowball fight, I made two snowmen, and I played until everything I had on was soaked through. I had a blast! I hope it isn't another 5 years before it snows again!
January 21, 2008
More Snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Emma, Nana is so jealous of all the snow and all the fun you all had. I hope you stayed warm and played hard. We miss you and Claire. I can tell she is really growing too. See you all soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
You look like you are having a ball! All we had down here was rain! I would like to see it for a little while...but I like staying inside when it is cold.
Yipee.............Snow is great
Post a Comment