This weekend we went to Jesup to celebrate Christmas with Daddy's side of the family. Of course I had a blast. I loved seeing everyone and opening lots and lots of Christmas gifts. I am such a lucky kid to have such a generous family! I got tons of wonderful gifts and now I am even more anxious for Santa to arrive in just 2 more days! I was so excited when it was time to open gifts at Nana's house. I opened just about everyone's gifts for them! I was opening them so fast it was hard for everyone to keep track of who got what:)
Hmmm - I'm not sure who this is for, but I think I will open it:)
This is me, Claire, and Aunt Jill. I was thrilled that Mommy got this great picture of us to post. She is so much fun!
Daddy and I stopped by Aunt Jill's house as soon as we got into town and she had a pre-Christmas gift for me. Can you guess what it was? Oh yeah, it was a Hello Kitty purse filled with a wonderful assortment of necklaces and bracelets! Can you say purr-fect? I was thrilled and wore it ALL weekend.
"Aww. Emma so cute!"
That is what I say whenever I wear a dress and you have to admit, I do look adorable.
December 23, 2007
My Weekend Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We were so happy to have you down in South Georgia! I know it is a lot of trouble to load everything up...but please try again really soon! I am so glad you like your jewels! I had so much funny playing with you that I am already having withdrawals! Just might have to make a trip to North GA in January.....look out...here comes that crazy lady! I love you, mommy, daddy, and Claire ! Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
What a beautiful picture of you and all those jewels....
You get sweeter and sweeter.
XXXOOOO
Grandma
Post a Comment