December 12, 2007

My Not-So-Great Picture With Santa


Here is the explanation for this picture: Mommy and Daddy decided it would be fun to take Claire and I to the mall to see Santa. First of all it was on a Saturday so we had to wait in line for an hour. Then to make things worse, this Santa was rude and was acting like he had better things to do. He didn't say a word to any of us until the very end when he reminded me to leave him some cookies! Can you believe this guy??? The REAL Santa needs to fire this lousy helper.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met one of those helpers when he was at the Mall in Savannah. He told me I was the rudest woman he had ever met and I told him he had left all of his Christmas spirit at the North Pole. He would not let my boys and girls even sit on his lap. My bus driver called the TV stations and told him about the sour puss dressed as Santa....you know it may be the same one....kind of looks like him!