October 28, 2007

She's Here!

I would like to introduce everyone to my sister, Claire Elizabeth Jordan. Claire arrived on October 25th and is absolutely perfect. She is so beautiful and everyone says she looks just like me:)


Here she is! She is the one with the pacifier:)

Daddy brought me in by myself to be the first one to see Mommy and Claire after the delivery. It was a very special bonding moment for all four of us. A little while later everyone came in to meet Claire. I brought her this pretty balloon and she had a gift for me as well.


Claire and I got in bed with Mommy. I am sure it was just the beginning of lots of snuggling that the three of us will be doing in the future.


I am so excited to be a big sister. How could anyone not love the owner of these tiny feet? They are so cute!

4 comments:

Jon, Ashley, Mackenzie,and Mackayla said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you're so excited to be a big sister. All of the pics are great. See you guys on Wednesday. Boo!

Summer Pendley said...

Hi Emma! Congrats on finally becoming a BIG SISTER! I know you've waited a long time for this moment! I know you'll be a big help to mommy in the coming weeks and months. I am sorry that we didn't get to see you when we visited Claire, but maybe we will see you soon. Hope you liked the book and Hello Kitty undies I got you. I thought that since you went potty at school, you may want to practice in real undies soon...he, he! :) Take care and happy snuggling with mommy, daddy, and Claire!

Anonymous said...

Hi Little E~

I missed seeing you at the hospital. I can't wait to see you on Halloween in your adorable costume. You already look like a pro with your little sister. Give her lots of kisses for me and tell Mommy to give you lots of kisses for me!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on officially becoming the "Big Sister". I hear that Claire looks a lot like her big sister, too! I know you will take SUPER care of her and your mommy. I hope Aunt Jill can come up really soon so you can introduce me to your little sister! I put you, mommy, daddy, and Claire in the slide show that I did for the "Harris Reunion". Everybody said that you two were the prettiest girls in the show. Aunt Jill also told everyone about your having a little sister and that she was really the newest member of the Harris Family! Give Clair, Mommy, and Daddy a kiss from Aunt Jill and I hope I see you really soon!