Today was my first day of preschool and I loved everything about it! When Mommy picked me up I talked non-stop for 15 minutes and told her all about it. We did so many things in class today, but my favorite was craft time. Our focus color this week is green so I made a leaf out of construction paper and then glued green tissue paper on it. It is so cool and I can't wait to learn more each day to come.
October 02, 2007
My First Day of Preschool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Emma, you are such a big girl going to school already! I bet the teachers were all impressed with how much you knew and how well you did in class. I can't wait to hear all about it. Tell mommy to take some pictures of you art work so I can see it! I know it is beautiful. Keep up the good work! Give mommy, daddy, and Baby Jordan a hug from Aunt Jill! Love you all
Emma, You really look like a school girl. I knew you would love it and have fun with the other children. Keep us posted on all the new things you learn. See you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
Post a Comment