October 17, 2007

Back to the Pumpkin Patch


Too cute.

I went back to the pumpkin patch today with Daddy. We picked out a great pumpkin. It is huge!

Here is me, Mommy and the best pumpkin ever. I can't wait to carve it!

Also today the Halloween Fairy, the mailman, brought me a box full of Halloween goodies. Actually Grandma sent it and it was filled with lots of candy, books, new shoes, clothes, a gift for my sister, and lots of other fun stuff. Thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Aunt Jill will have to change my desktop to the new picture of you in the pumpkin patch! Too cute! Looks like you picked the very best one out of the patch! Mommy and Daddy are cute too! I know you all are getting excited! You will have a new sister in 8 more days! Everyone is excited and waiting patiently! Looking forward to meeting the new little Jordan!

Anonymous said...

Sara and Emma,
Love the new pictures. They are all too cute. I am very happy about Claire. I could not get that name out of my head after we talked about it. Emma and Claire sound great together. I can't wait to see Miss Claire. See you all soon.
Love, Nana Jordan