Today Jackson and I went to the Atlanta Children's Museum. Here we are on the ride there. In my opinion, this is the only way to travel:)
We had so much fun at the museum and did so many fun activities. These pictures show just a few of the things we did. Here I am turning a knob on one of the ball machines.
Me and Jackson fed and then tackled the giant cow.
The gigantic sandbox was amazing. The sand was non-stick!
The water part was fun too. We got to wear cute ladybug raincoats and go fishing.
Of course I enjoyed the music area. I played with this guitar for a long time.
September 14, 2007
The Children's Museum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm glad you got to go to the museum. It really is a great place to play all day. See you soon!
I always have so much fun with you, Emma! You are a great friend.
Love,
Jackson
You and Jackson are sooo cute together! I know you two had a good time exploring the museum. Your mommies are making learning so much fun! They are giving your future Kindergarten teachers a head start on your education! GREAT JOB! Love you, Aunt Jill
Post a Comment