June 12, 2007

Swimming Lessons


Mommy and I went to swimming class this morning. Here I am patiently waiting for class to begin.

Can you see me kicking my legs?

Jackson and his Mommy are in the class with us. That makes it so much more fun. Mommy and I miss seeing them everyday:(

That's it for today. Let's hit the showers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, I am so excited you are having swimming lessons again. You will be a little water bug. Have fun with Jackson and do good in class.
Love, Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

I got your email...I am glad you liked your goodies. I love your bathing suit! The colors are so pretty and looks so good on you! I am glad you are learning patience...that is not a Harris virtue! You will be like a little fish in Nana Jordan pool. I am looking forward to your visit...I may not get to see you a lot because of the busy weekend. But a little is better than none at all!!!!! I will be looking for you next weekend. Love you, Aunt Jill