June 04, 2007

My Fun Weekend

I had a fun and busy weekend and this is some of what I did:


I posed for some silly pictures.

I played with my cousin, Karli. Can you believe she is almost 1 already?

I played with Grandma's dog.

And I ate yummy Mexcian food. By the way, the salsa was too HOT so I dipped my chips in ketchup and it wasn't half bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, That is the cutest picture I've seen. You are getting so big. I know you had a good time at Granny Jean's. We can't wait until you come South. Take care of Mommy and come soon.
Love, Nana Jordan

Anonymous said...

Now, do I call you "Emma the Model"? You look as though you could be in a magazine! I now have you on my June calendar in my kitchen! What a perfect picture to dress up the month of June! I couldn't have asked for a more appropriate pose on the beach!!!! It is sooooooo cute! I can wait to get you down here to pose for Aunt Jill! We will have a wonderful time and will make a whole year's worth of pictues to fix a calendar for all the family and you can be my model! How about that? I am ready...so come on down! Love you, Aunt Jill

Summer Pendley said...

Emma,

Noah and I really like these pictures! You look like a beach bathing beauty in the first picture! :) Can't wait to see ya'll this Friday...hope you're still planning on coming to Noah's birthday!