Mommy and I thought it would be fun to get our pictures made together for one of Daddy's Father's Day gifts. These are two of our favorite poses. Daddy was so surprised and said it was the perfect present!
June 18, 2007
A Gift for Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Sara~
These pics are absolutely beautiful of you both! What a great surprise. Give Emma lots of hugs and kisses for me!
Kristin :)
Emma and Sara,
These are beautiful pictures. Daddy you look OK. I Hope Nana & Grandaddy will be getting a picture. Sara, you look great. See you all soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
Oh My Goodness! LOVE these pictures of you two! This will be such a sweet reminder of this special time before the new little girl arrives....it's really important that you have this picture Sara! Emma will definately cherich it for the rest of her life. I love the matching wardrobe...white is so classy and sweet! :) It also shows how much you two look alike!
I love the pictures and I know Scott does too! It will be on the mantel before night! I will also have to do a Calendar for July with the pictures, too!
Sara you look wonderful...like Aunt Jill said, "Pregnancy agrees with you!" Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
You guys look so beautiful!
Post a Comment