
Yippie, I am 100% back to my old and healthy self. I am so glad to be rid of that crummy ear infection. Mommy is glad too. So, after being stuck in the house for a week, we hit the road for a weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was a much needed break for Mommy and I got to spend some quality time with Grandma. Here I am helping out in the kitchen. Grandma knows I LOVE banana pudding so I got to make my very own batch. I even shared some with Grandpa:)
February 12, 2007
A Weekend at Gram's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
EMMA!!! Glad to hear that the ear infection is gone and you are back to feeling good again! I know that was rough on you and your mommy....:) Us moms care about our babies so much, and we hate to see ya'll sick!! :)
I LOVE Banana pudding too!!! That makes me want to make some for myself!!! :)
Emma, Nana Jordan was making Valentine Cookies for Church Wednesday Night. I sure needed your expert help. Maybe we will make cookies when you come to South Ga. Glad you are better. Stay warm these next few days.
Love, Nana Jordan
Post a Comment