
Mommy, Grandma and I met my Uncle Travis for dinner at Logan's. I look kind of scared in this picture, but don't worry I'm not. Mommy just caught me off guard when she snapped this picture. We had a yummy dinner and I learned that I have a real love for artichoke-spinach dip!
February 12, 2007
Me and Uncle T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
It is good to see you and mommy out and about. Uncle Travis has pretty eyes like you! When you come back to south Georgia, you will have to help Nana Jordan make me some cookies. She makes delicious cookies. Stay warm this week. I got your Valentine's Card. Thank you so much! I also have you a Valentine's present, but it just came in Tuesday, so it will be a little late, but be looking for it. Love You Aunt Jill
Post a Comment