
I have been feeling crummy all weekend. It started Thursday night and hasn't let up. Before bed tonight I snuggled with Daddy in front of the fire. We watched a little of the Super Bowl together. I danced to a few Prince songs and it made me feel a lot better:)
February 04, 2007
Feeling Crummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Emma, Nana Jordan hopes you are feeling much better. We loved seeing you and shopping with the girls for awhile. You stay warm and get well. It will be warm soon. Did you and Daddy's team win? I sure hope so. See you soon.
Love, Nana Jordan
I am so sorry you were sick. I hope you are feeling better. Aunt Jill watched the SUPER bowl and yea!!!, The Tennessee Man got the SUPER Bowl ring. Peyton is not only a great quarterback, but a GREAT guy....Hope you are feeling better!
I hope you feel better soon so we can play again. I remember how yucky it can be to feel bad. Get well, Emma!
Love,
Mackenzie
Emma!!! I heard about you being sick, and I am SO SORRY!!! It's no fun at all!!! Sorry I haven't been able to post comments recently, but we hope you're feeling better today!!! Get plenty of rest!! :)
Post a Comment