January 23, 2007

One Kitty, Two Kitty?


Ever since the devastating disappearance of my kitty, Flip, Mommy and I have been so upset. He has been gone a little over a month now and we are 'kinda sorta' looking for a new kitten. We still have Casey at home, but he is getting old and frankly he is lonely. He is starving for attention and is driving Mommy NUTZ! So anyway, lately we have been visiting some local rescue centers. We mostly go to play with the kitties and give them the T.L.C. that they deserve, but who knows we may just find one to bring home:)
I wonder who is hiding in this cage???

1 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Hey Ya'll!!! Long time...no see! :(

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty Emma!! I hope you find the PURRFECT one for your family!

Hope ya'll are doing well! :)