January 30, 2007

Growing up fast - Literally!

This morning I went to see Dr. Luk for my 18-month check-up. He checked me out from head to toe and said that all of the fruits and vegetable that I eat every day are making me strong and healthy. I scored an A+ on my health report card. Here are my stats:

Weight - 27 lbs (90th percentile)
Height - 35.5 in (100th percentile)

So basically, I am taller than every other girl my age. No real surprise there:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The report sound like you are doing everything the doctor orders. Keep eating those veggies. The good thing about being tall is you will never have to hem your pants. I like being tall. Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

I menat everything the doctor ordered!

Anonymous said...

I meant everything the doctor ordered. It is right this time!

Anonymous said...

Emma, Nana Jordan knew you were great before the Doctor checked you out. I'm glad your checkup was great. You have a very good Mommy. See you in a few days.
Love, Nana