December 23, 2006

Christmas 2006 - Round 1


Oh goody! Somehow Mommy talked Santa into coming to our house on Christmas Eve Eve! I guess she told him that we wouldn't be home on Christmas. I had so much fun ripping into all of my presents. Mommy said last year all I wanted was the paper, but not this year. Bring on the gifts!

2 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Hey Emma!!! I hope you really enjoyed opening your gifts from Santa on Christmas Eve Eve! I did this every year as a child b/c we always went out of town too. It's great!! It's really like having 3 days of Christmas! You were so sweet to help Daddy assemble your gift....sometimes, those gifts can be tricky!!! I can't wait to see what Noah gets this year...I think I'm more excited than he is!! :) Ya'll have a safe and happy trip!! Merry Christmas!! Maybe the little outfit we got you will come in handy in the chilly mountain weather!

Anonymous said...

I bet Santa knew you weren't going to be home! That shows you have been a good girl if he comes to your house early. I guess I haven't been so good...I have to wait until Sunday afternoon!